Your time at college can be a positive and rewarding experience. However, it can also be a time of stress and challenge. To make the most of your college experience, CSM Counseling Services are available at all campuses to help you deal with your stresses and challenges. Counseling is confidential and free of charge to all currently enrolled CSM students.
Your health and well-being play an important role in your college experience. We provide health and wellness resources and education to promote your mental, 物理, 和情感上的健康.
CSM学生协会, in partnership with the President's Council, has installed micro-pantries, 名叫鹰喂, on each of CSM's four campuses to help address short-term basic needs sometimes experienced by our students and community members.
Campus Well is a weekly online health and wellness e-magazine geared specifically towards the needs and tastes of today’s college students. Each issue provides a wide range of articles and special features such as recipes and contests. Students can sign up to receive notifications for new articles and weekly tips.
Lactation areas at each of our three campuses offer working and student mothers private, 清洁, and calm places to pump breast milk or nurse a baby. All lactation spaces are 清洁ed daily by CSM’s Facilities Management Team, and hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes allow mothers to 清洁 before and after their personal use.
Lactation Rooms are available at:
- 拉普拉塔校园, Learning Resource Center (LR Building), Room 131 - Call CSM Public 安全 at for access.
- 弗雷德里克王子校园, Building B, Room 216 - Call CSM Public 安全 at , ext. 6033年访问.
- A Mamava lactation pod is installed on the first floor of Building C at the Leonardtown校园 (最接近B座). Access the pod with the free Mamava app, or contact CSM Public 安全 or Campus Operations for an entry code. The pod is wheelchair accessible, and all surfaces are food-grade and easy to 清洁.
Fitness and Aquatics Centers
CSM offers free access to our fitness centers and pools on all three campuses for CSM credit and non-credit continuing education students taking 45 or more hours. Just bring your CSM student ID to access the facilities!
Heroin and Opioid Addiction, Prevention, and Training
CSM is committed to educating students about the dangers of heroin and opioid addiction. Heroin and opioid-related deaths have increased drastically in recent years and is the leading cause of death in Maryland’s young adult population.
Alcohol, Smoking, and Drug Policy
The hg皇冠老牌网站 is committed to providing and maintaining an environment for faculty, 工作人员, and students that is drug-free, 健康的, 安全, 和安全. 教师, 工作人员, and students are expected and required to report each day in an appropriate mental and 物理 condition, free of any illegal drugs and alcohol and capable of fulfilling their daily duties. CSM is smoke-, tobacco-, and vape-free as of January 1, 2017.
Free Smoking Cessation Classes
- Charles County Health Department 提供10周的免费课程. 预注册要求. Call for class details or to request a Smoking Quit Packet.
- Mary's County Health Department offers free 8-week one-hour sessions along with free medication to help you quit. 打电话或报名参加课程.
- Calvert County Health Department offers free comprehensive 8-week program. 电话,ext. 359 for details and registration.